XDS scroll pumps have become industry standard when dry pumping is essential, proving to be a robust and clean vacuum pump solution in a range of applications and processes.
The XDS46i shares many of the same features of the XDS35i but with a peak speed of 40 m3h-1. The pump has been optimised for maximum pumping speed at inlet pressures between 1 mbar and 10 mbar, making it ideally suited for LCMS and ICPMS applications requiring higher pumping speeds.
The C variant has been modified so that it is more suitable for use on vapour handling processes and may be used in some applications using corrosive substances. The C version is fitted with Chemraz internal valve pads and stainless steel exhaust port.
- Automotive; brake line and air conditioning evacuation
- Backing turbomolecular pumps
- Chemical applications including gel dryers and solvent recovery
- Coating systems
- High energy physics
- Mass spectrometry
Features and benefits
- Lubricant-free within the vacuum envelope and hermetically sealed means a totally clean and dry vacuum to prevent cross contamination.
- No atmosphere to vacuum shaft seals means bearings are completely isolated, this prevents process attack and enable the bearings to run cooler and last longer.
- No oil to change eliminating cost of contaminated oil disposal.
- Simple single sided scroll design allows maintenance to be done in minutes for low cost of ownership and maximum uptime.
- Inverter drive for consistent pumping speeds worldwide.