It’s time to fully dial-in your wiped film evaporator
The AROMETRIX FRACTION FINDER is the first-of-its kind, built to assist laboratory technicians, consultants, and managers see what is in the materials they are processing as they are processing it. Through innovative in-line analytics, the FRACTION FINDER can detect presence and relative purity of botanical molecules during wiped film evaporation.
- In-line molecular quality assurance
- Parameter feedback for operators
- High efficiency operations
Detect key molecules in real-time with scientific monitoring. This gives operators the ability to recognize when desirables are being rejected and when any undesirables are being collected. Based on this feedback, wiped film evaporator operators can tune parameters, such as wiper speed and temperature, to ensure the best separation possible.
DONT JUST DO YOUR PROCESS. KNOW YOUR PROCESS.
Knowing what is and isnt in your oil during the distillation is valuable insight. This information can be used to improve the process and ensure the highest possible distillate purity. Experienced technicians and managers can use this system to standardize their short path distillation and to train new staff. Novice technicians can use it to learn, understand, and optimize.
How does it work? The FRACTION FINDER system uses a spectrum of wavelengths over time to determine the relative purity of botanical oils as they are flowing through a glass tube. It utilizes a technology known as fluorometry, a spectroscopic method of measuring molecules based on how they interact with light.
What is it? The worlds first and only in-line molecule monitoring system for short path distillation. The system consists of a sensor and a display.
- Sensor: Think of this as the eyes of the system, as it contains an optical light pulse and detector. The sensor wraps around a glass tube then connects and transmits to the pole-mounted display.
- Display: Think of this as both the brains and face of the system, as this interprets the signal through an advanced compute module, and displays optical information that is correlated to relative oil purity present in the flow.
Every kit contains
- Fraction Finder Display
- Fraction Finder Sensor
- WFE Adapter (Jar Bundle, Sight Glass, or Rodaviss Adapter)
- Light-Blocking tape
- Power Supply
- Sensor Cable
- Mounting Bracket Screw
- User Manual and Quick Start Guide
- 1-Year Warranty
Optimize your wiped film evaporator with actionable molecular data
Are you a Laboratory Technician eager to fine tune your craft?
- Increase distillate purity and consistency
- Gain in-line analytics and confirmation for distillation techniques
Are you a Laboratory Manager or Consultant preparing to train?
- Train new technicians more quickly with real-time visualizations
- Review run data with trainees using the Record and Export features
Are you a Laboratory Director or Owner trying to optimize operations?
- Partially automate the distillate and eliminate potential for human error
- Receive full reporting and traceability of every distillation run
<< FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS >>
Which fractions can the Fraction Finder detect?
- During short-path distillation, it can distinguish what is colloquially known as Heads, Main Bodies, and Tails. Click here for a list of molecules, such as Delta-9 and more.
What units of measure does the Fraction Finder digital readout use?
- The system uses Nanometers (nm) and Intensity (au).
What adapter options do you offer?
- Jar Bundle This is made for units with gear pumps, such as the Root Sciences/VTA and Prescott Technologies 1000.
- Sight Glass This is made for metal units with metal connections, such as the Chemtech KDT10.
- Rodaviss Adapter This is made for the Pure Path 100 or any unit with Rodaviss glass connections.
Do I need to order 2 Fraction Finder kits for my WFE?
- We recommend users order 2 units so that they can monitor both lines; however, it is only essential to operate with 1. Our guide discusses this in more detail.
Is the software upgradeable?
- Yes. And its free to update! We release updates every few months. The Fraction Finder software is updatable from the field and accessible via Arometrix.com/firmware/.